It’s 2019 and the NBA, NCAA Hoops & NHL season is in full tilt. The sharps have found some soft lines to exploit on today’s slate and are hitting them hard. Our man FatStacks Frankie is located in Vegas and provides the sharpest info from the bettors Vegas fears.
609 Eastern Michigan (+2.5) @ Central Michigan (145)
- Central Michigan (14-6, 3-4 MAC) will host MAC West instrastate rival Eastern Michigan (9-11, 3-4 MAC) at McGuirk Arena.
- The Chippewas fell to Toledo at Savage Arena, 76-72, on Saturday while Eastern Michigan routed Western Michigan in Kalamazoo, 93-67, in its last outing.
- CMU and EMU are tied for third place in the MAC West standings, one game behind Northern Illinois and Toledo.
- Central Michigan owns an 8-2 record at home season while Eastern Michigan is 2-7 on the road in 2018-19.
- CMU has more wins against Eastern Michigan (97) than any other school in program history, including both conference and nonconference opponents.
VEGAS WHISPERS PLAY: 610 Central Michigan -2.5 -110