So who is ready to win some money? The sharps are out in full swing this weekend…without any further adieu….
NCAA SATURDAY 9/21/2019
Last week: 8-2 ATS +6 Units 80% WIN PCT
323 Nebraska -13.5 @ 324 Illinois (62)
Nebraska (2-1 SU, 1-2 ATS) comes in fresh off a 44-8 win over Northern Illinois. The Fighting Illini (2-1 SU, 1-2 ATS) opened their season with wins over Akron and UCONN before losing at home last week to Eastern Michigan on a field goal with no time left. RB Reggie Corbin, returned from a hip pointer gaining 144 yards on the ground to go with a touchdown on 18 carries against Eastern Michigan. Junior quarterback Brandon Peters come into the game with Nebraska off a career-effort 297 yards in the loss last week.
- Nebraska is 3-10-2 ATS in their last 15 games following a ATS win
- Nebraska is 18-40-2 ATS in their last 60 games following a straight up win of more than 20 points
THE PLAY: 324 Illinois +13.5
334 Michigan State -9 @ 335 Northwestern (38.5)
Michigan State (2-1 SU. 1-2 ATS) enters this game coming off a disappointing 10-7 loss to Arizona State last weekend as 17 point favorites. Meanwhile, Northwestern (1-1 SU. 1-1 ATS) earned it’s first win of the season last week beating UNLV 30-14. Ten penalties and three missed field-goal attempts did in Michigan State in a major way last, not to mention terrible offensive execution throughout the game. Northwestern brings in a solid running game that gained 291 yards on the ground last week versus a solid Spartans run defense. Northwestern’s defense is always their strong point under coach Pat Fitzgerald, forcing five turnovers and recording seven sacks in its first two games.
- Mich St is 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games overall
- Northwestern is 5-1-1 ATS vs. a team with a winning record
- Northwestern is 20-6-1 ATS in their last 27 conference games
- Northwestern is 9-4 ATS in their last 13 games following a ATS loss
- Northwestern won last year 34-31 as 3-pt underdog at home in OT
THE PLAY: 335 Northwestern +9
344 Wisconsin -3 vs 343 Michigan (45)
#10 Michigan (2-0 SU, 0-2 ATS) will be looking to get its first win in Madison in 18 years on Saturday when they take on #14 Wisconsin (2-0 SU, 2-0 ATS). Michigan QB Shea Patterson still does not appear to be healthy from an oblique injury after throwing for a paltry 207 yards to go along with two lost fumbles in last week’s win against Army. Wisconsin QB posted a career effort vs. Central Michigan passing for 363 yards and three touchdowns. Heisman hopeful RB Jonathan Taylor continued his torrid start rushing for 102 yards & three scores to go along with a TD reception last week and now an NCAA-best eight touchdowns on the year.
- Michigan is 1-6 ATS in their last 7 road games
- Michigan is 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games overall
- Wisconsin is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall
- Wisconsin is 10-3 ATS in their last 13 games following a bye week
- The favorite is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings
- Home team is 6-2-1 ATS in their last 9 meetings
- Michigan is 0-5 ATS in their last 5 meetings in Wisconsin
THE PLAY: 344 Wisconsin-3
385 Oregon -10.5 @ Stanford (57.5)
#17 Oregon (2-1 SU, 1-2 ATS) has responded from its season-opening loss to Auburn by winning both their next two games by a combined score of 112-9 with wins over Nevada and Montana. Stanford (1-2 SU, 1-2 ATS), on the other hand enters Saturday’s game off back-to-back road losses to USC and UCF. Oregon QB Justin Herbert has been red hot this season completing 73% of his passes for 868 yards with 11 touchdowns and no interceptions.
- Oregon is 13-3 ATS in their last 16 road games vs. a team with a losing home record
- Stanford is 2-5 ATS vs. a team with a winning record
- The favorite is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings
THE PLAY: 385 Oregon -10.5
370 Tulsa -3.5 vs 369 Wyoming (45)
After finally ending snapping a 13-game road losing streak in a victory over San Jose State, Tulsa lost to Oklahoma State at home. Tulsa will now host an undefeated Wyoming team that won on the road against Missouri in its season opener. Wyoming could struggle to contain a huge strength of Tulsa with a bad pass defense that is surrendering a horrendous 342 yards per game through the air. Tulsa QB Zack Smith has been red hot so far this season throwing for 664 yards and three scores. In addition, Tulsa has had a 100-yard rusher and receiver in each of the their last two games.
- Wyoming is 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games following a ATS loss
- Wyoming is 5-16 ATS in their last 21 games in September.
- Tulsa is 18-7-1 ATS in their last 26 games following a ATS loss
- Tulsa is 15-7 ATS in their last 22 home games vs. a team with a winning road record
THE PLAY: 370 Tulsa -3.5
393 Louisville +6.5 @ 393 Florida State (61)
Willie Taggart is massively on the hot seat early in his second season as head coach at Florida State (1-2 SU. 0-2 ATS), after piloting just a one-point overtime win against Louisiana Monroe in three games with a pair of losses to Boise State and Virginia. Florida State brings in the 120th worst defense in FBS allowing 485 yards allowed per game. Louisville (2-1 SU, 3-0 ATS) will once again lean on RB Javian Hawkins once again if starting junior QB Jawon Pass misses his second straight game. Hawkins has rushed for 338 yards (6.9 yds/rush) and will be the key to Louisville controlling the ball and coming away with a cover in this one.
- Louisville is 4-0 ATS in their last 4 road games vs. a team with a losing home record
- Louisville covered as 6-pt dogs last season losing 28-24 at Florida State
- Florida St is 3-11-3 ATS in their last 17 conference games
- Florida St is 1-4 ATS in their last 5 home games
- Florida St is 0-3-1 ATS in their last 4 games overall
THE PLAY: 393 Louisville +6.5