So who is ready to win some money? The sharps are out in full swing this weekend starting with TWO #FreakyFriday Plays! Thanks to Sports Illustrated and Fulltime Fantasy these picks are being posted for FREE by Vegas Whispers, without any further adieu….
NCAA FRIDAY 9/27/2019
Last 16 NCAA games: 11-5 ATS +6 Units 69% WIN PCT
Last week NCAA: 3-3 ATS
106 Virginia Tech -3 vs 105 Duke (53.5)
Duke (2-1 SU, 2-1 ATS) comes in with a red-hot QB in Quentin Harris. Harris is completing 72.5 % of his passes for 679 yards and also leads the Blue Devils in rushing with 204 yards. The Hokies (2-1 SU, 0-3 ATS) are led by QB Ryan Willis who has been shaky to start the season (7 interceptions and a fumble) and was actually benched for a drive against Furman. The sharps see strong value in backing Duke both with the points and on the money line. The sharps are backing the angle that the home team has dropped five of the last six with four SU upsets.
- Duke is 8-2 ATS in last 10 road games
- Va Tech is 3-9 ATS last 12 games overall
- Va Tech is 1-6 ATS last 7 conference games
- The Under is 12-4 in Duke’s last 16 conference games
- The Under is 10-4 in Duke’s last 14 road games
- The Underdog is 5-1 ATS in the last 6 meetings between these clubs
THE PLAY: 105 Duke +3 (1 Unit) Moneyline: +130 (o.5 Unit)
112 California -4 vs 111 Arizona St (41.5)
The #15 California Golden Bears (4-0 SU, 2-2 ATS) have opened the 2019 season on a four-game winning streak. QB Chase Garbers was outstanding in last week’s win over Ole Miss throwing for 357 yards and four touchdowns. The Bears are the lone remaining undefeated team n the Pac-12 and their offense is playing up to the level of their stout defense. Arizona State (3-1 SU, 1-3 ATS), led by former NFL coach Herm Edwards, has won three of its first four games. However, the coaching edge actually favors Cal in this match-up, as Justin Wilcox is among the most underrated head coach’s in the country. The sharps are laying the points and backing the Bears here at home.
- Arizona State is 1-5 last 6 games
- California is 6-1 ATS last 7 conference games
- The Under is 4-1 in Arizona’s last 5 games overall
- The Under is 5-2 in Arizona’s last 7 road games
- The Under is 20-8 in Golden Bears last 28 games overall
- Home team is 12-5 ATS in last 17 meetings between the teams
- Favorite is 7-3 ATS in the last 10 meetings between Cal & ASU
THE PLAY: 112 California -4 (1 Unit)