It’s 2019 and the NBA, NCAA Hoops & NHL season is in full tilt. The sharps have found a soft line to exploit on today’s slate and are hitting them hard. Our man FatStacks Frankie is located in Vegas and provides the sharpest info from the bettors Vegas fears.
801 West Virginia (+12.5) @ Iowa State (145)
- Iowa State owns a 75.4 winning percentage at Hilton Coliseum…the Cyclones are 106-18 in the last eight seasons at home.
- Iowa State blistered the nets in shooting 69.1 percent from the field in an 87-73 win over nationally-ranked Ole Miss Saturday afternoon on the road.
- Iowa State and West Virginia are meeting for the 14th time…ISU holds a 7-6 edge in the all-time series, which includes wins in two of the last three meetings.
- Wigginton has averaged 25.5 points in two career games against the Mountaineers.
- The Cyclones own wins against Kansas and Texas Tech.
- ISU’s three league losses have been by a total of eight points.
- ISU boasts a top-25 adjusted offense (12th) and defense (24th)…the Cyclones are one of seven teams to be top-25 on both sides of the court.
- ISU are 6-2-1 ATS in their last 9 home games.
VEGAS WHISPERS PLAY: 802 Iowa State -12.5 -110